How Many Reels To Post Each Day on Instagram to Grow Your Following!
As a pet influencer, one of the most important things to consider when creating content for Instagram is how often you should post Reels. Everyone has a different opinion, so this article will dive in how many Reels to post a day, and also go through the other important factors to watch for with each Reel you post!
While there is no definitive answer to the question of “How many Reels should I post a day?”, it is important to understand that the algorithm on Instagram is constantly changing, and what works one day may not work the next. However, one thing that remains month after month and year after year is the importance of consistency.
When it comes to posting reels on Instagram, it is also important to remember that your followers and potential followers are looking for regular content. This is the concept of consistency. They want to see updates and new content on a regular basis, so that they can stay engaged with your brand and see what’s new with your pets, especially if you have a unique style of video. This is why consistency is key.
But how often should you be posting Reels on Instagram as a pet influencer? Some creators may post five or eight reels a day, but I personally believe that this is excessive and can lead to burnout. I cannot imagine trying to post 8 Reels a day while juggling a full time job!
How Many Reels Should Pet Influencers Post on Instagram?
In short, it is recommended that pet influencers pet 1-3 Reels on Instagram each day to maximize their views while avoiding burnout.
Overall, I recommend posting one reel a day, with a minimum of five reels per week. This allows for some flexibility and room for life events that may prevent you from posting every day.
It is also important to note that what works for one Instagram creator may not work for another. Some creators may find success posting two or three reels a day, while others may find success posting only three reels per week. It ultimately depends on your niche, the time of day that you’re posting, and various other factors.
For example, if you have a lot of followers who are active at night, it may be more beneficial to post your reels at night instead of during the day.
More Tips for Successful Posting On Instagram
Creating content can be time-consuming and challenging, especially if you have a full-time job, kids, or other responsibilities. One way to make creating content more manageable is by having a lot of videos already on your phone that you can put together into trending audio!
This is how I do it, and how I recommend to our Petfluencer Secrets Community and in your online course. Additionally, if you have videos that perform well, you can use that same audio and put it in other videos to create fresh new content that doesn’t take a long time to put together. Work smarter, not harder!
If you struggle with wanting to figure out how many times a day you should post Reels on Instagram, one tip is to use Instagram analytics to see when your followers are most active and to post your reels during those peak hours. This will increase the chances of your reels being seen and engaged with by your followers.
I have a good idea of when my followers are on Instagram throughout the week, but always pay extra attention to holidays, weekends, and school breaks! These times can skew when your followers are most online.
It is also important to experiment with different types of content, such as photos, stories, and even live videos. This will give your followers a variety of content to engage with and keep them interested in your brand. Reels may be important to grow your channel, but you also want to keep your current followers reminded about you!
In addition to posting Reels, it’s also important to engage with your followers by responding to comments and messages, and by sharing other people’s content. This will help you build a community of loyal followers who are invested in your brand. I try to respond to comments at least once a day, for about 15 minutes.
Another tip to make your reels more engaging is to use hashtags. Hashtags will help your Instagram Reels reach a wider audience, and it will also help you connect with other pet influencers and pet owners in your niche.
The recommendations of “how many hashtags should I use on Instagram Reels” changes all the time. There is no perfect recipe or formula, but I stick to up to 7 hashtags per Instagram Reel.
In conclusion, there’s no perfect answer when it comes to how many Reels you should be posting on Instagram! However, consistency is key. By posting regularly, experimenting with different types of content, engaging with your followers, and using hashtags, you can increase your chances of success on Instagram as a pet influencer.
And don’t forget to join the Petfluencer Secrets Online Course Community and to download the FREE Beginner’s Guide to Pet Influencing, both of which will provide you with more tips and strategies to help you succeed on Instagram. Remember that by following these tips, you can increase the reach of your Instagram Reels and grow your audience!
Here’s a summary of what you learned!:
- Don’t post too many Reels every day or it can lead to burnout
- I personally recommend posting one reel a day, with a minimum of five reels per week to avoid burnout
- The Instagram algorithm is constantly changing and there’s no one-size-fits-all answer for how many Reels to post
- Consistency is key for building and maintaining a following on Instagram, no matter what niche you are in!
- Posting regularly, experimenting with different types of content, engaging with followers, and using hashtags can increase chances of success on Instagram as a pet influencer
- Use Instagram analytics to see when followers are most active and post reels during those peak hours
- Have a lot of videos already on your phone that you can put together into trending audio to make creating content more manageable
- Experiment with different types of content, such as photos, stories, and live videos to give followers a variety of content to engage with
- Engage with your followers by responding to comments and messages and by sharing other people’s content. Try to do this daily!
- Use hashtags to reach a wider audience and connect with other pet influencers and pet owners in your niche
- Join the Petfluencer Secrets Community by downloading the FREE Beginner’s Guide to Pet Influencing for more tips and strategies!